Monday, May 10, 2010

Fun Friends & Family


Of all the things you can do outside, in your own backyard, in Colorado, nothing can have a more positive effect on your life than a Hot Tub. Everyone who has ever soaked in a spa knows how fantastic it feels. The aches and pains of daily life, the stress from all of life's demands, they all seemed to melt away in a hot tub . So I've started this blog to help my friends and customers with the adventure of spa ownership.

While owning the right spa is a wonderful thing, finding the right spa can be a confusing process. There are so many choices, so many decisions, it can be overwhelming. But it doesn't need to be. I'm going to talk about one specific issue in each of my posts. And in the spirit of first things first, why do you want to own a hot tub? Understanding your own spa dream, the reasons you want to own a spa, that's the first step.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes after hard (enjoyable) day of skiing, I have felt very sore and ache all over. I have found that soaking in a spa really works out a lot of the pains. I also think at times I have stayed in for too long and became light headed. Do you have a recommendation as to how long you should stay in the tub?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For most people 20 - 30 minutes works best. But it will vary from person to person. Higher water temperatures will shorten spa time. If an individual would like to spend a longer period of time enjoying their spa, then lower water temps, 99 - 101 degress would allow for that. Higher temps 101 - 104 will provide for a more intense hydro therapy experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about the water treatment. I have heard of so many different kinds. I have even heard that some swimming pools use salt water. What are my options, and is there one that is considered best?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are several different water treatment systems available for all spas and hot tubs. I will go into detail about each in future blogs but breifly now, you can use chlorine, bromine, biquanide (hydrogen peroxide based), enzyme based products and the new state of the art salt water systems. The one that's best is the one that works best for you.

    ReplyDelete